Germany attracts the maximum number of international students due its rich corpus of courses and programs covering every possible academic stream. The country has top tier educational institutes and universities that are highly regarded globally. For staying in Germany as an international student and study a specific course, you require a study visa.
We are a top-rated visa consultant rendering world-class solutions in matters of application and processing of all visa types. We have several years of experience in handling cases related to student visa in Germany. Our experts professionally prepare your application package and help in the processing in a flawless manner.
Generally, there are three broad types of student visa available for international students. For studying in Germany, you have to apply for any of these visas. The nature of the visa is a determinant of the type of study visa you are eligible to receive.
1. Standard student visa: This is long-term student visa that is generally issued for enrolled students in courses that last for more than 3 months. To avail this visa, it is mandatory to have been accepted in a German university or a research institute
2. Student application visa: This visa is applicable for those interested students who are required to be in Germany for applying to various German universities. This visa, in no way, gives you the right to study or pursue a short course in Germany. It is solely focused on the university application procedures
3. Visa for language course: As the name suggests, this visa is for students who visit Germany to study a language course under the German education system. There are various certified language schools in Germany that admit international students throughout the year. This visa is intended for them
You must follow a checklist of required documents when applying for a student visa in Germany. Missing any of the documents from the checklist can create problem to get a study visa. We help you in arranging the certified documents and guide you through the process successfully.
1. You must fill a national application form for your student visa in Germany
2. You need to have a valid passport when you are applying for the visa
3. It is mandatory to provide two distinct copies of your passport (front page and back page with all the details)
4. You must include your notarized birth certificate while creating the application package
5. If applicable, it is required to include your certified marriage certificate in the application package
6. If applicable, it is required to include the birth certificate of your child / children
7 You are required to submit 3 colored passport-sized photographs with your application with dimensions as mentioned in instructions
8. You should be able to show proof of accommodation in Germany
9. If you have been granted a German visa previously (plus residence permit), include a copy of it
10. Your certified educational qualification and evidence of validated financial resources
We assist you in organizing the documents and apply for the study visa perfectly.APPLY NOW!
Germanstudyvisa.com help students for part time and fulltime Job Search.
We always stands for the support of all of our clients and students even when they fully got migrated to their dream country. We have always helped all of our needy clients to search full time and a part time jobs at the time of studying and even after completion of the study visa.
Many of Universities and Colleges are also helping student to Job Search.
(A Product of SWICS (P) Limited)
(Registered by Govt of India, Company No : U74995PB2004PTC27696)
Approved by Govt of Punjab, License No :
01 /MC-2/Dated 28.5.2014
SCF 66, 2nd & 3rd Floor, Phase -5,
S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali, Punjab,
© 2021 Copyrights GermanStudyVisa.com
Designed by AMS Informatics